I purchased this sectional a little over 3 years ago and it has begun to crack and peel. This is common at this point that this Durablend material is very low grade and unreliable! I feel the production of items constructed of this Durablend material should be treated as a manufacturer defect and should compensate purchasers for their item effected.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Durablend Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate). Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling. I thought it would be just a very small part but it..."
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- " In the beginning of 2015, I attempted to pay some of my grocery bill at a Walmart and they would not count my less than $9 in change..."
- "Take my advice and stay clear of this company! I went through *** trying to keep them honoring the "Binding Quote" that they say they guarantee! They tried to..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."