Ashley Furniture - Review about Leather Furniture from Elkins, Arkansas

My husband and I bought this furniture.We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set.

Well a year and a half later and it is ripping apart. No one in customer service would help me in the beginning. I sent photos, numerous phone calls and was told that it is a lengthy process and they need more photos and info bcause they prob. Wont help me based on what I sent.

I mean really???? until I went to social media they didn't hear me. Angry, hurt, upset they finally said they would replace the ripping in 3 sections cushions. Well there is a defect and I can prove it.

They sent one of the 3 cushions in a bag to my home. When I unbagged it...they have 2 small holes punched in the leather..what happens is when those are reclined it keeps tearing. Same spots 3 locations. The color doesn't even match.

I'm so stressed out. Its past 3 am and i'm still crying. :( I have never in my life witnessed customer service so awful. Ill tell you one thing.

I will never ever buy new again. This is an expensive heartbreak. I don't want to get hateful or ugly but they are too busy blaming the consumer when it is faulty product. The top right photo is the hole punch.

By the time you recline tht continues to rip. I guess I will let the state handle it because this is really just making me sick.

We work hard to pay for things like this.I will never ever shop at an Ashley's furniture again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Leather Furniture
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #622697 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about