My husband and I bought this furniture.We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set.
Well a year and a half later and it is ripping apart. No one in customer service would help me in the beginning. I sent photos, numerous phone calls and was told that it is a lengthy process and they need more photos and info bcause they prob. Wont help me based on what I sent.
I mean really???? until I went to social media they didn't hear me. Angry, hurt, upset they finally said they would replace the ripping in 3 sections cushions. Well there is a defect and I can prove it.
They sent one of the 3 cushions in a bag to my home. When I unbagged it...they have 2 small holes punched in the leather..what happens is when those are reclined it keeps tearing. Same spots 3 locations. The color doesn't even match.
I'm so stressed out. Its past 3 am and i'm still crying. :( I have never in my life witnessed customer service so awful. Ill tell you one thing.
I will never ever buy new again. This is an expensive heartbreak. I don't want to get hateful or ugly but they are too busy blaming the consumer when it is faulty product. The top right photo is the hole punch.
By the time you recline tht continues to rip. I guess I will let the state handle it because this is really just making me sick.
We work hard to pay for things like this.I will never ever shop at an Ashley's furniture again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over twelve thousand dollars at Ashley Furniture, with the insurance where if you have any problem with wear and tear. The legs on my dining room table..."
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- "I bought Ashley durablend bounded leather sofa set from furniture source (11545 Reeder rd Dallas TX 75229-2112) on 11-4-10 .it will start flaking up & peeling like old vinyl, 9..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."