Ashley Furniture - Review about Leather Furniture from Elkins, Arkansas
My husband and I bought this furniture.We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set.
Well a year and a half later and it is ripping apart. No one in customer service would help me in the beginning. I sent photos, numerous phone calls and was told that it is a lengthy process and they need more photos and info bcause they prob. Wont help me based on what I sent.
I mean really???? until I went to social media they didn't hear me. Angry, hurt, upset they finally said they would replace the ripping in 3 sections cushions. Well there is a defect and I can prove it.
They sent one of the 3 cushions in a bag to my home. When I unbagged it...they have 2 small holes punched in the leather..what happens is when those are reclined it keeps tearing. Same spots 3 locations. The color doesn't even match.
I'm so stressed out. Its past 3 am and i'm still crying. :( I have never in my life witnessed customer service so awful. Ill tell you one thing.
I will never ever buy new again. This is an expensive heartbreak. I don't want to get hateful or ugly but they are too busy blaming the consumer when it is faulty product. The top right photo is the hole punch.
By the time you recline tht continues to rip. I guess I will let the state handle it because this is really just making me sick.
We work hard to pay for things like this.I will never ever shop at an Ashley's furniture again.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."