Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products.I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it.
I had also purchased a 5 yr protection plan, which is worthless, and only got the run around from BOTH companies! I have all paperwork and emails where I tried to get something done about this piece of junk I bought. They always blame you for their poorly made products. I will NEVER buy furniture from them again!!!
Less than 5 years.....I'm stuck with a very embarrassing piece of furniture. Too bad AHF won't make things right and make happy customers.
The $200 refund to use in their store is NOT going to replace my furniture.I have shown pictures to many people and each one said that was rediculous!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a recliner and couch (with recliner on each end) from Ashley at Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa, Arizona. Just two months later, the leather started flaking off..."
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "Surebet is all bluster rude arrogant and a total sham they claim superior products and service but all they are is some shoddy middle man with extra rules and guidelines..."
- "I am a auto repair shop owner who has just got done dealing with Penn warranty company. Just want everyone to know this warranty company is a complete scam job..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."