Charlotte, North Carolina

Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products.I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it.

Related: Review about Ashley Furniture Sectional Sofa from Spotsylvania Courthouse, Virginia

I had also purchased a 5 yr protection plan, which is worthless, and only got the run around from BOTH companies! I have all paperwork and emails where I tried to get something done about this piece of junk I bought. They always blame you for their poorly made products. I will NEVER buy furniture from them again!!!

Less than 5 years.....I'm stuck with a very embarrassing piece of furniture. Too bad AHF won't make things right and make happy customers.

The $200 refund to use in their store is NOT going to replace my furniture.I have shown pictures to many people and each one said that was rediculous!!!

Review about: Sofa.

2.3
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

never quality
Allison Park, Pennsylvania, United States #921981

I too, will never buy Ashley furniture again.I brought furniture for my mom's home and my own from Ashley and none of it is quality.

I think the furniture in the show rooms are set up to feel as if it is quality made but is not the same furniture delivered to your home.Terrible furniture with cardboard.