Ashley Furniture - Review about Sofa from Charlotte, North Carolina

536 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products.I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it.

I had also purchased a 5 yr protection plan, which is worthless, and only got the run around from BOTH companies! I have all paperwork and emails where I tried to get something done about this piece of junk I bought. They always blame you for their poorly made products. I will NEVER buy furniture from them again!!!

Less than 5 years.....I'm stuck with a very embarrassing piece of furniture. Too bad AHF won't make things right and make happy customers.

The $200 refund to use in their store is NOT going to replace my furniture.I have shown pictures to many people and each one said that was rediculous!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #574673

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
536 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
never quality

Dec 28, 2014 #921981 Allison Park, Pennsylvania, United States

I too, will never buy Ashley furniture again. I brought furniture for my mom's home and my own from Ashley and none of it is quality. I think the furniture in the show rooms are set up to feel as if it is quality made but is not the same furniture delivered to your home. Terrible furniture with cardboard.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×