Mobile, Alabama
1.1K views 1 comment
Featured Not resolved

I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that the warranty didn't cover peeling. I wish the sales person would have been Honest regarding the merchandise and warranty.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Linda
Charlton, Massachusetts, United States #879521

I have the same couch, and the same thing is happening.Is Ashley doing anything about this issue?

Is there any kind of a petition we could sign? I mean, it would be nice if they even just sent us a fitted couch cover. BTW, only the sofa peeled, not the loveseat, but, then agian, we mostly sat on the sofa.

If anyone has gotten any help or solutions, please let me know, I would appreciate it.Thanks, Linda

Ashley Furniture Durablend Leather Rocker Recliner Review Ashley Furniture "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..." Read more Very Poor quality of Ashley Furniture & really Bad Customer service Ashley Furniture "We bought dining table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Luminess Air - Great make up - quality control needs improvement Luminess Air "I bought two units a few months ago. ONE OF THE UNITS WAS FOR MY DAUGHTER. We both love the make up and find it is fast and easy to..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more