Mobile, Alabama
1.1K views 1 comment
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that the warranty didn't cover peeling. I wish the sales person would have been Honest regarding the merchandise and warranty.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Talk About Manufactor-Retailer vs Consumer...

Review about: Sofa Peeling.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Linda
Charlton, Massachusetts, United States #879521

I have the same couch, and the same thing is happening.Is Ashley doing anything about this issue?

Is there any kind of a petition we could sign? I mean, it would be nice if they even just sent us a fitted couch cover. BTW, only the sofa peeled, not the loveseat, but, then agian, we mostly sat on the sofa.

If anyone has gotten any help or solutions, please let me know, I would appreciate it.Thanks, Linda

Ashley Furniture - DO NOT SHOP HERE Ashley Furniture " bought my bed from Ashley's New Rochelle and Ashley's delivered the wrong box spring, and then they tried to force me to purchase the correct box spring from them..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Delivered and sold wrong mattress Ashley Furniture "Visited Ashley in Gastonia NC on Black Friday 2016, Brendan was my sales person as I have bought things from him in the past. I was looking for a mattress..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Ashley's Faulty Leather sofa bed Ashley Furniture "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more