Edmonton, Alberta

I have just ordered a queen bed set few days ago for CAD 899 and after fifteen days it on sale for CAD 699 that is 200 less. What should be done in this case? A price match right? I went to the store at Stoney Plain road, Edmonton. The manager himself was not aware of what is their policy on this. He ready his own company's terms and conditions which they give out to their customers. There is not anywhere mentioned clearly that price match can't be done. He just refused me that they can't do it. Just imagine you feel like being ripped off. Every other store in Canada does price match of their own previous prices. Silly.

I am just shocked to see all the negative feedback from people about the delivery of broken furniture and after running after them for replacement done after several weeks. What nonsense? Why this store is still operating in Canada? and Why people are still buying from them? My furniture has not been delivered yet but I am scared if I have to go through all this mess once it's delivered broken. The customer service number is all *** and they never pick up the phone. It seems like I am dealing with a fake company which takes the money and runs away.

I called the sales representative about this price match issue and he said he will call me back after an hour. I waited for an hour and I knew he will never call me. So I went to their store. That guy was just standing and doesn't seem to be busy at all. He saw me and said he forgot. What answer is that?

Always remember. If you God forbid gets an issue, the manager of the store is always not available and he will not even bother to speak to you. Don't we have any consumer protection act applied on this *** company called Ashley Furniture.

PLEASE DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ASHLEY IF YOU WANT A PEACE OF MIND.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

• ahsley