I purchased my dining room set from Ashley Furniture Home store in Greenville NC and was told they offered a furniture protection Plan for $379 so I purchased it. A few months later the chair cushions wore so I called the protection plan for replacement!

Well its been months of calls and a run around. I called the store service dept and they said they didn't have anything in the computer of me making any calls or claims. I even sent pics of the damage that the protection plan requested. at one point one of the phone calls I made the lady said they have millions of customers they were taking care of and that's why its taking so long!

This is the biggest rip off I asked today for a refund for breach of contract and they refused saying its not refundable! Beware of buying from this company they don't care about their customers and give you the run around for months with no resolution~ Im done with Ashley!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Chair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments