I put a deposit down an ASHLEY DURABLEND Signature Design couch at Vaniak Furniture who sell Ashley Furniture and was told to pay cash upon delivery - tax was never shown separately on the bill. It took 2 and half months to deliver the items. They set up delivery for Friday morning - missing a day at the office - the boys finally showed up on Sunday night at 7pm. HORRRID customer service.

Within 3 months the Ashley Durablend couch began to sag and buckle. They kept promising to replacement and told me the items had been ordered but they were NEVER delivered. I involved the owner of VANAIK furniture and again promised replacement of the defective items. My phone calls/emails were never acknowledged until I engaged Ashley's Consumer Affairs department. I am now in my 7th month of trying to settle with Ashley Corporate.

Note to consumers: STAY AWAY from ÀSHLEY FURNITURE. Their product is ***, poorly fabricated and the customer service is a phantom department they keep putting me back to VANAIK who operates under a numbered company. I am in the process of engaging the Canadian and US Consumer Affairs.

NOT WORTH THE HASSLE - DO NOT BUY ASHLEY FURNITURE

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

• The Bill

Comments

C'mon, people ... get a grip & stop being so 'politically correct' ~ it's a common way of speaking.

You really need a bigger problem..... :roll

What do you mean "BOY'S?That statement went out with HIGH BUTTON SHOES.You need to learn RESPECT for other's.

You mean they had boys, instead of men deliver your furniture. Even though you are dissatisfied with the furniture, referring to men as boys is derogatory towards them.

Ashley Furniture Reviews