I found what I thought was a good deal on the Ashley website. Queen size sleeper sofa and a great deal, that I couldn't pass up.

Somehow I ended up on the Wayfair website. I ordered the sofa and received an email from Ashley stating that it would take about 10-15 days to be delivered to me. This was on September 4 that I ordered it. No word from anyone about getting a tracking number.

I finally got an email at the end of September from a company called Our Best Service with a tracking number. When it came up as invalid, I then started making calls. I got different answers from everyone. When I called Wayfair she told me that my order number was incorrect.

At that point my concerns were verified. Wayfair and Ashley had a scam going on. I never received the sofa or a refund. The tracking number that I finally got through on was delivered in Wisconsin.

I dont live in Wisconsin. How dare they not verify what is on their website. I am so angry and definitely was scammed. I said that to both companies.

No compassion from either one of them. As of today I dont have the sofa or received a refund. They made it sound like it was my fault.

Its Amazon for me for everything here on out. I trust Amazon.

User's recommendation: Be very careful when you are on a website. I don’t know how I could have avoided this, but I will never use Ashley or Wayfair again.

Location: Aurora, Illinois