Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine.Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom.
No big deal I can just cut them off. One table looks ok just had to remove black straps. Get over to the coffee table and notice a very light spot and it is a chip of the leg then I start to look around it more closely two more with one that is an indent. Yep this table had those black straps too.
Decided to leave that one for now go to the last table. It is against a wall so I had to turn it to clean it. As I turn it I notice a really dark spot on it. Hmm this table has already had a scratch fixed I kept turning it to clean and the leg in the corner had scratches up and down the leg.
I call customer service to see what can be done not very happy about my tables condition. They say a technician will have to come out and take a look but not until May 9th. Does that seem like a long time to anyone else? Three weeks?
From where that was a long time I went to talk to my sales person and looked at the pictures I had taken. He said wow that's pretty bad we will reorder those. I emailed him the pictures as evidence. I wait and expect to get the delivery call any time but forgot to cancel my Tech visit and canceled it on May 9th since they called me at 5pm the day before that the Tech will be out at 9:30-12.
Kinda feeling curious about how my tables are doing at this point and call my sales guy. He says he did put in the replacement tables but customer service said that the Tech will still have to come out to look at it. Would have been nice to have known that. They say sorry and have me reschedule for May 17.
They said it will be up to the Tech if the tables will need to be reordered. Ok so pictures were not enough on my personal camera and I have to wait 3 weeks to begin with to have some one look at it and another week from where no one told me the Tech still had to take a look.
Plus if my tables are deemed worthy to be reordered another 3 weeks.So took me 2 weeks to get my tables originally and 7 weeks to maybe get a replacement for faulty furniture they sent me to begin with.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scratched Tables
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "Bought this at Ashley Furniture Spartanburg SC 2 years ago and the Durablend is cracking and peeling off. Spoke to representative there and they would have the person over this issue..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."