Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine.Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom.
No big deal I can just cut them off. One table looks ok just had to remove black straps. Get over to the coffee table and notice a very light spot and it is a chip of the leg then I start to look around it more closely two more with one that is an indent. Yep this table had those black straps too.
Decided to leave that one for now go to the last table. It is against a wall so I had to turn it to clean it. As I turn it I notice a really dark spot on it. Hmm this table has already had a scratch fixed I kept turning it to clean and the leg in the corner had scratches up and down the leg.
I call customer service to see what can be done not very happy about my tables condition. They say a technician will have to come out and take a look but not until May 9th. Does that seem like a long time to anyone else? Three weeks?
From where that was a long time I went to talk to my sales person and looked at the pictures I had taken. He said wow that's pretty bad we will reorder those. I emailed him the pictures as evidence. I wait and expect to get the delivery call any time but forgot to cancel my Tech visit and canceled it on May 9th since they called me at 5pm the day before that the Tech will be out at 9:30-12.
Kinda feeling curious about how my tables are doing at this point and call my sales guy. He says he did put in the replacement tables but customer service said that the Tech will still have to come out to look at it. Would have been nice to have known that. They say sorry and have me reschedule for May 17.
They said it will be up to the Tech if the tables will need to be reordered. Ok so pictures were not enough on my personal camera and I have to wait 3 weeks to begin with to have some one look at it and another week from where no one told me the Tech still had to take a look.
Plus if my tables are deemed worthy to be reordered another 3 weeks.So took me 2 weeks to get my tables originally and 7 weeks to maybe get a replacement for faulty furniture they sent me to begin with.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scratched Tables
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly..."