Style and Design

I will NEVER purchase another piece of furniture. In less than a year the sofa was so pilled up and only two people live in the house.

Also, there is a slight stain on the couch and they will NOT offer that guarantee. They had every excuse in the book. I wish I would have read the reviews before I purchased anything. Live and learn.

Never again and I tell everyone I know that is shopping for furniture. I will be turning this into the better business bureau and will be posting my bad experience on every social media site I can.

Spread the word!!! Paying that much money and they don't stand behind there word.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ashley furniture sofa from Ashley Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was guantee. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments