Verified Reviewer

I wish I had looked for and found this site prior to stepping foot inside Ashley. We were pressed to find something to sit on between house sale/rental/purchased.

Yes - we moved twice in 6 months. I have NEVER had a piece of furniture show such wear from only two people in 9 months' time. I keep a pristine house, rotate cushions/mattresses, vacuum my upholstery, etc. The seat has broken down in both end pieces and the fabric has pilled up everywhere.

I have never had this happen to any of my furniture. I had a chenille sofa and oversized chair from Oskar Huber that looked brand new, 17 years later when I went to sell it. Customer service nearly laughed at me when I called to complain about these issues....offering a comb of some sort to de-pill the fabric. WHAT?!

Upholstered fabric isn't supposed to do this! For two older people, one of whom is barely home and how well we look after our possessions, this is beyond understanding. We've made plans to throw this entire sectional out by May this year... only 1.5 years later.

No animals or teens, etc. Just a couple oldies watching TV. As a side note, they delivered the sectional to our rental, post our home sale... broken...

i ONLY discovered it one day when i pulled the couch away from the wall to vac... they ALMOST didn't replace it as it had been 4 months. Don't tell me the delivery person didn't know!

Never again... stay away from Ashley Furniture.

User's recommendation: Don't buy from Ashley Furniture.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Salesperson was helpful and pleasant.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Poor quality product.

Location: Mill Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234