Ashley Furniture/MFS, I am emailing what has been going on for a year now, because nothing is getting done. Tickets keep getting closed and not fixed.

Lets go way back to August (2018) I bought 2 power sofas from Ashley furniture to be delivered to my apartment at 5655 UTSA Blvd. apt 322 San Antonio, TX 78249. My delivery was to say the least, late and my sofa was broken when it arrived. I then had to wait 1-2 months for my new one to be delivered.

Lets move to January, 2020 The sofa is broken in the middle, there is no stuffing in the sofa and it feels as if you are sitting on wood, and the motors make a funny noise and have trouble opening up the couch. After putting my claim in on January 6th, 2020, a maintenance man came to my house and took pictures of the sofa and said I would hear from AshleyStore about ordering parts or how my insurance would want to fix it. I called multiple times to hear that my parents havent shipped and they are just waiting on a tracking number to let me know when it would arrive. I call again come JULY 2020, because no one will respond to my emails nor answer my calls.

Finally getting ahold of someone at the end of July (!!7!! Months later) I was told that the parts were never ordered and there was no ticket open for my sofa to be repaired. At this point I am furious. I pay every month on time never missing a payment to not be able to use my broken sofas that no one will help me get fixed, BUT I PAYED FOR A WARRANTY.

I was told there is nothing they can do that they will open a new ticket and try and figure it out. In October I still have not received parts nor have been contacted to when I will get them. I keep calling and emailing, trying to get ahold of someone. At the beginning of November (2020) I am finally contacted and told that there distributing company is not answering the phone.

It is not their fault and there is nothing they can do but wait for them to call. As I am not happy with that answer I asked to speak with a manager. I was then told that there was no manager available that I would have to be placed on a call back line. I hung up the phone and waited three days for a call back.

When I didnt receive one I called again. This time I was told that they had no idea what was going on and would just have to wait for a manager to call me. She put me on the manager call back list AGAIN! Eventually I was called back a manager who was absolutely rude and should not be a manager.

I was told, by voicemail, my sofa was being replaced and if I wanted to have a warranty I would have to buy a new one through Ashley, they were not responsible. I found this unfair and not compensation enough for what I have been through with this company. I called back and was put on another waiting list. The manager liked to call me in the idle of a work day and leave me voicemails so she didnt have to talk to me because I specifically told them I couldnt be reached between 8am-5pm.

Just added to all the other problems I am having with your company I finally called again at the beginning of December and was told that was all she could do. Sorry goodbye. There is no one else to talk to and no on who will listen, so I let them place the order for the new sofa. It was supposed to be delivered December 14th 2020 (almost a year from first claim).

I took off work everything was fine and I was going to handled it with the store once the sofa was delivered. I then got a phone call Saturday, 12th December at 7:30 am, and was told my sofa delivery was being delayed to give them a call back as soon as possible to find out more info. I called at about 9 am and was told nothing was updated in the system that they have no idea why its delayed to call back Monday December 14th the day it was supposed to be delivered. After calling back Monday I was told that the sofa might be discontinued and they do not know when I would be receiving my replacement.

At this point, this is a JOKE, right? I went into the Ashley Furniture store close to my house to talk to a manager. He emailed as well as me.

I write this email today because this is wrong. I am not okay with this and will not be treated this was when I paid 3,000$ for a piece of crap.

I want two brand new sofas with warranties on them or credit at the store for what I have paid and exchange for something different for the same money.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY THERE PRODUCT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa Warranty.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Anything about this company, Extremely poor quality, Was treated like crap by the company.

Location: 14810 North Freeway, Houston, TX 77090