Verified Reviewer

I purchased this mattress 2/28/21 within a week I noticed it begin to sag in the middle. I went to the store to make sure I got the right mattress.

I spoke to a sales person, saying it didn't feel the same as the store sample. I went back to the store again and explained the sagging in the middle of the bed. I was told it had a 21-day break-in period and there was no return policy. Furthermore, I finally got to the complaint dept., after sending pictures.

A technician came to measure and take pictures of the mattress. I showed him how the bed was with me lying on it. He was not impressed. He found that a middle post on the frame was not touching the floor due to 3 inch blocks under the frame legs to raise the bed due to acid reflux.

The mattress was sagging prior to the three-inch blocks being placed underneath it. He measured the mattress and was told it was in speck. He said they would probably not do anything about it. I've never heard back from Ashley.

I paid $2064.51 for a bed I'm not able to sleep on comfortably. I will not recommend your store.

User's recommendation: Not recommended.

Monetary Loss: $2000.