2.9
Style and Design

I have read several reviews that speak about their sectional sofas peeling and I have also experienced this issue. I purchased my sofa and before long, the peeling problem started and has not stopped.

The couch is still very comfortable but it is a total embarrassment when friends and family visit. I don't understand how a leather sofa peels like this. My spouse's aunt had a couch for over a decade and she never experienced peeling. She only got another sofa because she wanted a change.

This is ridiculous.

In an attempt to have this same post on Ashley Furniture's website under testimonials, I guess you can imagine what happened: the company rejected my post. WOW

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ashley furniture sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Ashley Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1215267

I have 2 sofas, 3yrs old peeling like nothing I've ever seen. I purchased the extended warranty.

The Fort Worth TX store told me it is a known manufacturer defect, covered for 1 year, not covered by the extended warranty. I have purchesed about $15k of furniture from this store over the past 8 years