We bought a new sofa and love seat

nice mauve with the built in recliners on both, Didnt have them even three months and they started to fall apart ,

contacted the dealers and they did not respond , When they did they said I would have to pay to get them shipped,I really couldent afford to , so I had to get rid of the sofa it was way to bad to keep.

You charging $1,800 for a piece of ***!!! We bought this in Meridian Idaho , I will never buy from Ashly Furniture.

Thanks Ashly Furniture

Dora Perez

Of Idaho

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #155923

I did extensive research on furniture before I bought 4 pieces for my living room.I could not afford all top-of-the-line furniture and knew Ashley was classified as low-end.

Therefore, I purchased one high-quality top-rated American-made piece elsewhere for $2,100 and the other three pieces for the room from Ashley for a total of $1,600 combined. The Ashley pieces are very pretty, but I don't expect them to last due to the fact that it is lower-end quality, which I knew going in.

I plan to furnish the whole room with quality furniture piece-by-piece over the next 5-10 years and to sit on the Ashley pieces as little as possible in the meantime so that they retain their appealing looks before I replace them.I think that's the way to build a room if you don't have $10,000 - $15,000 upfront for all high-end pieces.

ashley furniture is nothing but junk and the montage furniture services insurance is worthless. Very low quality furniture

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #104647

Hey!! Rick you are a Jack A$$.

thats why you purchase the montage you dumb ***. it covers all of it, i have two of the couches, for four years now, leather, and no peeling

I have bought living room coffee table and three end tables.Loved them so much I bought a kitchen table to match.

I have had them for five years now. They are all looking just fine. None have falling apart. All tables need to be tighten up once in a while.

I am so pleased with Ashley furniture, that I was looking for a Homestore near me.

I don't like buying things out of a book.In a market for new living sofa.

Steeple, England, United Kingdom #36595

THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME ALSO.COFFEE TABLE FELL APART AFTER 1 MONTH.

TOOK 3 MONTHS TO GET ISSUE RESOLVED. SERVICE VERY POOR.

AND TAMMY YOUR Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department IS A JOKE THEY DIDN'T DO NOTHING BUT TELL ME THEY WILL SEND AN E-MAIL FOR SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME.BUT THANKS FOR THE NON HELP JUST MAKE THE COURT CASE SWEETER.

sofa grrrl
Erving, Massachusetts, United States #3071

Ususally, people don't buy furniture on impulse.Especially spending $1800.

You either can afford it, or you can't.Sounds like to me that you have a case of buyer's remorse and are looking for a way out of having to pay for it.

Capitola, California, United States #2859

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. If a store is unable or unwilling to assist with a warranty claim, Ashley’s corporate office can assist by notifying the store of their warranty obligations. We request that you consider contacting the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department. We are here to help!

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

Granada Hills, California, United States #2583

Here in Florida many people buy new furniture on credit and soon after sell the furniture in the newspaper. Of course they have committed contractual theft and turned over to the fraud department and collections. Sometimes they use the same complaint...furniture no good sold it.