Long Beach, New York

I purchased a bedroom set Jan 2015. The bed made a squeaking noise from day one.

I let it go for a few weeks then contacted Ashley. They sent a technician to look at it and they agreed the box spring was defective and replaced it in March 2015. The same problem happened again in Sept. Spoke to Ashley and they sent a technician to my home.

Again the technician wrote it was defective. This time they said there isn't a problem I shouldn't have put it on wood floors in my bedroom.I explained that I have never heard of something like this and there aren't signs posted that explain where you can put your furniture.To put more insult the woman told me that is the way the bed should sound.

They told ME to go out and buy pads for the bed to cushion the sound.To finalize they will do nothing more and said its my problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Follow up on this problem. I started to make calls 9 months after receiving the furniture with my issue.

Now they tell me March 10 that it is past the 1 year warranty. Dealing with Ashley is like dealing with a used car salesman.They only want your money with no questions to answer.

Ashley Furniture Reviews