Charlotte, North Carolina
1.5

I have been going back and forth with Ashley Furniture since October of 2015 for them to come out and fixed the squeaks in my sectional that is covered under the 5 year manufacturer warranty. Every time I call I have spoken with at least 5 different representatives having to retell what is wrong then finally a service technician was scheduled to come out today 1/27/16 however no call no show.

I then proceed to call Ashley Furniture customer service and the customer service lady name Tony was not cooperative. She couldn't find the driver information to call to confirm his status nor would she let me speak to a manager.

I have 3 voicemails from Ashley Furniture with the last one being on 1/6/2017 confirming the service technician appointment for today 1/27/2016. the lady I spoke with on 1/6/2016 name was Lisa all from the Charlotte, NC customer service location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Warranty.

Reason of review: poor customer service, defective furniture.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Very bad customer service reps who lie, Very poor construction.

Comments