We ordered a new bed for our 3yr old daughter since she was outgrowing her toddler bed. We spent good money on it (around $1200) figuring that it would be one that will last for many years to come.

The first time they delivered the bed, we noticed that there was a fair amount of dings and dents on it. There was also a broken/chipped part on the headboard. We called Ashley Furniture and demanded a replacement.

The following week a replacement came. This time we examined it before it came off the truck. It was all scratched and dinged. We sent them away before they even took it off the truck. When we called Ashley Furniture they offered us a $250 store credit, HAHAHA. Like we want to buy more dinged up furniture. They instead took $200 off the invoice and today another replacement came. It was fine on the truck......finally! After they left, my wife noticed that the one drawer on the bed doesn't open. Not only that, but they hit the bedroom door and took a substantial chunk of wood out of it.

My wife called........again.....and they said they would send a technician out to assess the damages. This is a joke. I am so sick of terrible customer service, and subpar products for my money.

I would check elsewhere before you spend your money at Ashley Furniture. You can stretch your money further at other places as well for the quality you get.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ashley furniture headboard. Ashley Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley furniture headboard in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments