Verified Reviewer

This involves a store in Burlington, WA - Ashley Furniture Store. In January I went in to the store and purchased furniture.

I paid in full that day. I was told my furniture would be delivered on Feb 20. Feb 20 came and went and no furniture. I called and they stated it was delayed but would be delivered by March 20.

No furniture, no phone calls from the company. I went in to the store in Burlington and asked why my furniture had not been delivered. I was told it wasn't made yet. I was quite upset and asked why they told me it would be delivered, but they knew they could not deliver as promised.

I was then told in a rude manner that some people are still waiting for their furniture that ordered the prior August. This is not acceptable customer service. This is not an acceptable practice. The sales team is misleading customers, taking their money and making customers wait an unreasonable time for goods they paid for.

After researching online, it seems like this is a regular practice of Ashley Furniture and there are many disgruntled buyers. This is not acceptable business practice on any level.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from Ashley Furniture!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ashley Furniture Cons: No show on delivery day, Corprate policies, Not coming thru with promises.

Comments