Verified Reviewer

1.8

I bought 4 chairs over the phone w/a salesperson. I kept asking for a receipt, but never got one.

I kept calling the store, but instead of a cashier, kept getting a male salesperson. Julian got my email, (which was already on file) and said he would send my receipt. Never got it, decided to just cancel, and not deal w/Ashley. Called back, and Julian answered again, &; said the manager was in a meeting (@ 5:30pm!) and he could help me.

I cancelled the chairs and asked him to send me confirmation that they were cancelled, and he said he would. He didn't do either, and I called back, and he hung up on me. Then I called, a week later, when I kept getting delivery confirmations, and after holding 30 minutes for customer service, I told her that the ticket was cancelled over 3 different calls, and NOBODY ever did it!! She hung up on me, then I called the McAllen store AGAIN, and a Carlos answered, and when I asked for the manager, he informed me that there was NO MANAGER there!!!

Well, that explains why the sales floor is doing anything AND saying anything they want!!!

I think corporate needs to get involved with the McAllen store to get customer service under controll!!! Sales guys are not handling customer service!

User's recommendation: Skip this nightmare!

Preferred solution: I want corporate to address the way salespeople are handling phone calls! .

Ashley Furniture Pros: Good products to sell.

Comments