Lincoln, Montana

On May 13 2010 we decided to get new furniture for the parents summer visit.We stopped into Ashley in Missoula Mt and purchased a sofa, 2 recliners and a new queen panel bed.

we were told it would take around three weeks for delivery. It's now June 24th and still no furniture. We called and were told it would now be July 20th before we get the furniture.

ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR!!!!!!! $1689.95 was spent and we got a million dollars worth of ***.

You cashed the check... where's our furniture? We have nothing for mom and dad to sit or sleep on.

We will NEVER set foot in another Ashley store except to get our money back.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

we ordered our furniture in great falls, Mt.on February 14, 2010, and have been told that they're hoping to have it here by July 13th.

Are you frickin kidding me?!They are the WORST furniture company I've ever dealt with.

Ashley Furniture - Product Ashley Furniture "I had a couch that ripped within 2 years. I had purchased the extended warranty. Customer service was terrible. Never sent anyone out to Repair. One representative told me they..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Don't waste your time or money with *** from Ashley Furniture! Ashley Furniture "...that $4,000 purchase was quickly turning into a costly mistake. The couch was starting to PEEL..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more