I have waited several weeks to receive my new bedroom suit and delivery was scheduled for yesterday 12/09/17. The delivery guy tells me the strap holding down my dresser busted and the dresser fell over, is broke.

(Lovely) he contacts the warehouse and they have that dresser in stock but per Dan delivery supervisor they cant deliver it to me today (Sunday) bc they are full for the day. (No Exception's) It's not my fault the truck wasn't loaded correctly and the strap slipped. The soonest it could be delivered is this Tue. I asked if it would be after 5pm I work and again NO they will call me on Monday with my 2hr window HA!

They can request I'm the last delivery of the day but that doesn't help me bc that could be 1pm. Again (NO Exceptions) besides miss work. I feel as a customer the dresser should have been delivered today, even if they had to make an extra trip or send an extra truck. I'm extremely disappointed with how things were handled and will never shop at Ashley's again and I'm on the *** of canceling the entire order ($3,500) and telling them to pick it all back up.

I was so excited to get my new bedroom suit and wow what a let down.

If they refuse to deliver it today or after 5pm on Tuesday I will cancel the order and the young sales rep will lose that commission. What a shame!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, thank you for providing your feedback on your experience. We would be happy to try to help with this issue.

Please feel free to reach out to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.

Daniel