Conroe, Texas

I recently purchased a desk, file cabinet, and tv stand. Received a call the day before the items were to be delivered saying that the tv stand was delayed and that they would deliver it on Monday.

However, the could not give me a time when it would be delivered. When I explained that I need it delivered after 5, they explained that they couldn't guarantee that time frame. I was expected to arrange my schedule around them. If my schedule didn't match their time frame I would have to reschedule.

Where is the customer service in that.

They wouldn't even make a note as to me request. If you purchase from them be ready to have to take time off work to meet their schedule.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Friendly salespersons.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Lack of customer service.

Comments

Yeah their delivery crews should work around my schedule!! They should start delivering around 5 and work until 9 at night, that should give them enough time to do all of their deliveries each day. If I say I want between 5-6 they should accommodate me even if they are on the opposite side of town, I don't care what their day looks like and I don't care about their other 15 deliveries that day, they need to accommodate me when I want them to be here because I don't care about anyone else at all!!

Ashley Furniture Reviews