63 views
Verified Reviewer

I requested an exchange for a nightstand because it arrived damaged. An associate helped me out and processed an exchange.

UPS had successfully picked up the item on 5/12/20 and it was delivered to the Ashley warehouse on 5/15/20 according to their tracking. I have not received any shipping information for the replacement nightstand and my credit card has already been charged. This is very inconvenient as we have all of our furniture for our bedroom EXCEPT one nightstand, which I have been charged for already but DO NOT have in my possession. Not to mention the fact that it took the mattress ONE MONTH to finally arrive.

The initial order was placed 4/29/20 and it is almost one month later and my bedroom set is NOT complete.

I keep trying to call customer service during business hours on multiple occasions but I am on hold for hours and I can't get ahold of anyone, emails/Twitter messages/Facebook messages are not returned, my three voicemails have not been returned, I have called three different numbers (800477****, 877314****, 866436****), and now it tells me to leave a voicemail after 15 mins of holding, or it plain hangs up on me.

I keep trying to log into my Ashley account but I keep getting an error when going to "My Orders" page both using the browser and the app. I have NEVER been able to get ahold of a human being since speaking with the initial representative who processed the exchange.

User's recommendation: Do NOT buy from this store.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Worse customer service, Quality of my furniture.

Comments