2.1

I placed an order that was to be delivered on Oct. 22 (this is 12 weeks from the date I ordered).

I never received the order and called on Oct. 23 to inquire. I was told it was on back order and should arrive in 32 weeks. I requested a refund, as my item is actually in stock for delivery at my local furniture store.

I was given the runaround about my refund. It's Oct. 26, and I still have not received my refund. They say no one is in who can issue refunds.

I asked if they could run a payment if I purchased and gave my credit card and their response was "yes." I told them I'd give them my credit card and just enter a "-" in front of my total amount to be refunded and that'd be a credit. The customer service representative then got an attitude and said it takes the business office a few days to work up the credit then 7-10 days to issue a credit. This is a credit for a piece of furniture that I purchased, and they can not provide me for another 32 weeks.

I asked why could they not even give a courtesy call or email to let me know that they wouldn't be making the delivery date that they promised, and was told that they just wait for customers to call them. I will not do business with Ashley online or in store.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from Ashley!

Comments