I ordered 1600 dollars of furniture from Ashley Furniture including a 250 dollar coffee table. Upon delivery I saw that it had a dent but was told it had to be fixed and I was not given an option to have it replaced.

It took a month for the repair tech to come and attempt to fix the damage which looked awful. I then had several calls back and forth with the repair department and had to send pictures to them only for them to say no they would not replace the table they will send the tech out again. Fast forward another couple of weeks and the tech comes again, tries to fix it, no dice. So after more frustrating back and forth including speaking with the supervisor in the repair department who had a terrible attitude and told me that there was no one higher up I could talk to except write a letter to the board.

They told me this time that they would come pick up the table - I even had emails saying they would pick up my table and deliver another one. When I called to schedule the pickup of the table and I asked about delivery of a new one, they said Oh actually that's wrong we are bringing it to our warehouse to fix it and then will return it to you. If they had any decent customer service they would have said okay that's our bad we made a mistake we will replace it like we communicated to you, but no. So now it's been 3 months since the table was originally delivered and I've been without a coffee table for 2 weeks.

When I asked what would happen if they bring it back to me and the repair is still not satisfactory they said it will get sent back to the warehouse again for repair. Really at this point they have spent more money on their end and wasted more of my time than the table is worth but I refuse to give up.

The store I bought from tried to help but they have zero power to do anything. It has been the worst customer service experience I've ever had.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Repair.

Preferred solution: Replace my table if I think repair is unacceptable when I receive from the warehouse! Also I request a discount on the table for all the problems I have dealt with. .

• Terrible Customer Care