Delivery was confirmed so I got rid of my old furniture.Later was told it was damaged and would be 7-10 days.

Went to store to see if I could get it sooner. When the manager looked it up, she said it wouldn't be delivered for another 3-4 weeks! This was a Saturday and I was assured someone would call me Monday after they called the warehouse to see if we could get it sooner. Monday came and no call.

I called late Monday. Had to tell them who I was and why I was calling. Was assured again someone would call me before they closed. After store closed & no call, I went to their website and made a complaint.

It's now Tuesday night and I still have not received a call from the store or their customer service on-line!! I have no furniture and don't even know when I will have furniture.

I am just calling my credit card company and disputing the charges.This is the store in Dayton Ohio.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Was told that the Chinese New Year at the end of Jan.has caused major delays on all Ashley Homestore Orders.

The

Ashley Homestore Direct personnel was no help at all. I am at their mercy to get the replacement parts for my damaged furniture that was deliverd to me and re-ordered on 1-7-10.

I was told it would be the end of April.4 months later!

#120444

Contact your District Attorney Office and file a complaint.