I purchased an ashley bar height table and chairs last Januar in Surrey British Columbia.The first table came damaged, chips out of the wood and the leaf wouldn't stay up.

They sent a repair man who showed up with colored markers intending to color over the marks. I was so angry that I took an entire day off work to wait for that! That is what they call repairs?! They ordered me a new table which is also damaged.

There is a white handprint from someone touching it before the stain was dry and I am getting sick of looking at it. I always have to cover the table with a table cloth or placemats as it is very noticeable.

I was told that 80% of deliveries come damaged and they have a NO RETURN policy.Very disappointing....companies like this should not be able to stay in business!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Table.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Ashley Furniture - 2 month old Burnella patio furniture. Paint peeling on leg Ashley Furniture "...Bought a round patio table with 4 chairs, a fire pit and a sectional patio furniture two months ago. Delivery was a nightmare, and I paid $250..." Read more Very Poor quality of Ashley Furniture & really Bad Customer service Ashley Furniture "We bought dining table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley Furniture - AVOID ASHLEY AT ANY COST Ashley Furniture "We bought dinning table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more