I purchased an ashley bar height table and chairs last Januar in Surrey British Columbia.The first table came damaged, chips out of the wood and the leaf wouldn't stay up.

They sent a repair man who showed up with colored markers intending to color over the marks. I was so angry that I took an entire day off work to wait for that! That is what they call repairs?! They ordered me a new table which is also damaged.

There is a white handprint from someone touching it before the stain was dry and I am getting sick of looking at it. I always have to cover the table with a table cloth or placemats as it is very noticeable.

I was told that 80% of deliveries come damaged and they have a NO RETURN policy.Very disappointing....companies like this should not be able to stay in business!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Table.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - 2 month old Burnella patio furniture. Paint peeling on leg Ashley Furniture "...Bought a round patio table with 4 chairs, a fire pit and a sectional patio furniture two months ago. Delivery was a nightmare, and I paid $250..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Furniture Sold as Leather Furniture-- be Aware Ashley Furniture " Ashley Furniture Fraud Issues That Were Experienced over the purchase over two leather (vinyl ***) items for the sum of $2,000.00, negotiated down sale price, with an additional extended..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Why you should never buy any furniture from Ashley Ashley Furniture "...They bought what they thought was a leather couch from Ashley furniture.The reason they..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Fashionmia "Do not order from this company, a waist of hard earned money... took forever to receive a order I paid express shipping on and the product is horrific my cost..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more