Purchased living room furniture with 5 yr "protection plan" in 2005.Veneer peeling from one end table.

Cannot get response from "protection plan" provider or from Ashley's. Have been calling 2 weeks and noone will contact me. Denied my request to speak to manager of store, after 3 calls to "protection plan" provider have received no call back. "Protection Plan" was purchased at Ashley's along with furniture but Ashley's says they are not responsible for them.

Am now going to do my best to give them as much negative publicity as I can.(BBB)(Atty General) Consumer Advocates nzja

Review about: Ashley Furniture Manager.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyTammy
Capitola, California, United States #3745

Due to the fact that the person who submitted a post on this site did not use their real name, we have no way of knowing if they actually contacted AFI for assistance. Therefore, if we do not hear from a consumer, we are unable to assist.

Capitola, California, United States #2851

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. If a store is unable or unwilling to assist with a warranty claim, Ashley’s corporate office can assist by notifying the store of their warranty obligations. We request that you consider contacting the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department. We are here to help!

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs