Sofa falling apart.Ashley furniture doing nothing about but run around.

Talk good until get your $. Run away from this company. I bought extended "montage" warranty. They giving me the run around also.

Anything to do to say it not their fault. Wanted me to wait to see if getting worse, then saying waited until warranty over. They have not returned phone calls just asking for help for phone numbers for someone who might help. Everytime call the people who were there before no longer work there.

I think this is a terrible company.

Tell all you know, Run Away From This Company.Do Not Spend Your Money There!!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Worst furniture experience in my life!!!I am reading all the reviews and could not agree MORE!!

worst customer service!! all they do is *** you around pushing you off to one customer service rep to another...sofa and loveseat made like total ***!! stuffing is like made of cotton balls or something...fraying, ripping color fading, pillows flat!!

they came and try to fix it SEVERAL TIMES but it is still falling apart...say what you want about Bob's Furniture but they will give u a new set with no problem and Raymour and Flanigan also stand by their products...BIG HUGE MISTAKE GOING TO ASHLEY FURNITURE!!surprised they have not gone out of business with the *** they are selling...LESSON LEARNED!!!!!!

I too wished I would of looked online before going back, I purchased a sofa and chair & the chair had black grease from the parts bag & they will do nothing about it since past the 24 hour period.It was completly wrapped, customer service said it must of happened on the way to my house & I couldn't prove it otherwise when it happened.

And the warranty I purchased you guessed it not cover it to remove the stains. Dealing with anyone there at the store or at the corporate office in Grand Praire Tx is useless. Your SOL!!!

Please spread the word, I am in process of filing with Attorney General & BBB.Dont let them treat us this way, they expect us to just go away and do nothing!!!

#241953

I totally agree!We bought a livingroom set from Ashley, it came with dark spots all over the cushion and now, 6 months later the cushions are smashing down in the frame that sits 4 inches below the base.

Talked to Ashley (what a joke)- was basically told SOL - the 30 days have passed and there is nothing they can do. The livingroom set is no longer being made, the material is no longer being purchased, our $129.00/5 year warranty is longer good. Shouldn't furniture last longer than 6 months?

If there is one thing we can all do is to spread the word that Ashley sucks and deter people from buying from them!Maybe with enough complaints, (and look all over the internet

there is a ton!) (I wished I had investigated them further) - Maybe Ashley will go out of business!