Style and Design

I purchased nearly $12,000 worth of furniture from Ashley.

Every home in my room except the dining room is furnished with Ashley furniture. The leather couches are peeling off.

So they are now only partial leather couches. They are about 4 years old. The dresser drawers no longer shut properly and my huge TV stand has one drawer that does not even open or close. It is just broken.

We paid close to $1,000 for that. Also, they have nothing to do with you once you are finished with your purchase. I called about the couches and they said too bad. They were too old for them to do anything about.

They said they were leather - they are not they are only fabric covered in leather. All of the tables I purchased to go with the living room set are also cheap wood and the little thing, such as the hose of the vacuum puts a dent in them. There are also drawers with this furniture that no longer opens. Please do yourself a favor, no matter how good it looks in the show room.

Do not purchase anything from Ashley. They sell junk at high prices and try to act they are selling you quality merchandise. I would hope I could save someone else from being taken in by their deceptive advertising of "quality furniture".

It is *** - go anywhere else and I assure you, you will be getting better furniture and not paying top dollar for useless and *** furniture. Also they do not stand behind any of their products.

Comments