Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin

We purchased a mattress and a comforter set for our son in early October and were told it would be ready in 2-3 weeks.After six weeks of calling and getting the run around we were finally able to pick up our oder.

Upon opening the package I discoverd that the navy blue had run onto the yellow stripe on the quilt. This was a $200 comforter set and this is what I got. I called the store and not once did they appologize for any of it. Their solution was to bring it back( a hour round trip from our home) within 48 hours and they would order a new one...that would again take two to three(really more like 6) weeks to get in.

I will never shop there again.

The customer service is nonexistant and the quality is aweful.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Mattress.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Bassendean, Western Australia, Australia #225310

I purchased furniture from Ashley 11/26/10 to be delivered to my home 12/5/10.It was rescheduled by ashley to be delivered today 12/16/10.I purcased the furniture at the Concord California Ashley .I spoke to a Jessica manager .She told me the delivery charge would be be refunded .due to Ashley delivery screw up .

yesterday she claims she never authorized the refunded . I got her on a recording telling me the refund would be refuned . busted ! in a lie !

Now she informs me I can pick up my delivery refund 12/17/10 lets see.

Is their a class action law suit against Ashley ?there should be & I want to be apart of it !