I purchased my pub set on 5/25/09. I paid cash to get a slight discount, I was told I would recieve my set around the end of July. Previous to this I searched 7 other furniture stores that said it was discontinued so try Ashley who makes it.

Anyway on 6/27/09 I got a call from Tony in the Roseville store stating that my order was discontinued and WAS NEVER placed. Also the store was going out of business and all refunds were to be given by Mike Armstrong. Mike Armstong is the president I guess.

I have contacted them so many times I Lost count. I called and emailed them and all I get is some guy named Willaim Janzer who is like talking to a robot and keeps saying over and over you can pick out something else other wise your refund will not be processed until we have liquidated that store.

I said that can take months, he said you can pick out something else I was fuming!. My house burnt down, my mom fell and cracked her head and now has Dementia, my contractor ripped me off of almost 50,000.00 rebuilding my house. Now I have to put up with this ***. I spent almost $1000.00 and don't have the money for a lawyer. Does anyone know if a class action suit is being filed. Or is there anyone planning to?

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments