I had bought nice furniture for my house I had rented, and payed over $1500.Well, after 6 weeks the furniture came.

AFTER I threatened them with a lawsuit. They come up with the most laughable excuses. "Our trucks got stuck. Its now leaving our warehouse.

We started to deliver it and realized we had the wrong furniture. etc." The customer service reps were so rude.

Never buy from these clowns because they will just steal all your money!!! The delivery charge I had to shell out was a joke.

I finally had it all returned when it came ripped!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyTammy
Capitola, California, United States #3393

Due to the fact that the person who submitted a post on this site did not use their real name, we have no way of knowing if they actually contacted AFI for assistance. Therefore, if we do not hear from a consumer, we are unable to assist.

Capitola, California, United States #2307

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. If a store is unable or unwilling to assist with a warranty claim, Ashley’s corporate office can assist by notifying the store of their warranty obligations. We request that you consider contacting the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department. We are here to help!

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs