I bought a living room set and a bed room set a year ago from Ashley furniture.My living room set completly fell apart.

The cushions are flat and threading is coming out all over it,all the arms squeak,the decor.pillows are horriable. I called the store since i bought the warrenty and they sent a worker to the house they all said there was nothing they could do it was normal wear and tear. What is the point of buying the warrenty when they are not going to fix anything.

My Bedroom set is breaking as well. When I turn over at night all the support bars fall off the bed sinks into the center.

I would never shop at this store ever again and neither should you!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

La Quinta, California, United States #16579

The manufacturers warranty for cushioning and fabric for living room collections is effective for one year from the original date of purchase to be free from material and workmanship defects. All seat cushion cores will soften with normal use and will conform to the shape of the user. This is considered normal wear and is not considered a loss of resiliency or a material defect. The fabric is warranted against seam slippage, fraying and dye transfers. The fabric warranty does not cover tears, flattening of nap, pilling, fading or shrinking and is not valid when heavy soiling or abuse is evident. Bedroom collections are warranted for one year to be free from material manufacturing defects. All warranties are to be handled on the retail level.

Some retailers offer extended or additional warranties either from the retailer or through a third-party company. Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is not liable for these types of warranties.

Upon receiving the delivery of your furniture, a warranty book should have been attached to every item. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our manufacturers warranty, please feel free to contact Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. Consumer Affairs department.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One...

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!

Avilla, Indiana, United States #15706

Sounds like you coudnt read the directions on what to put where, and my guess is, you probably beat the heck out of it with your monkey kids climbing all over it, you get what you pay for

rasinger72
Bhimunipatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India #15361

That's terrible. I don't think I would buy anything from Ashley Furniture either. I remember going there to look at recliners and the material seemed flimsy and thin.