they are crooks.ashley that is.spent $2,500 in reno nv store.

i told salesman that i had ability to pay in full ,but was concidering paying most of 3/4 of bill and finasing small remaining balance. then paying off in 90 days .he gave me this big song and dance about how great that would be ,he said they report triple the sales amount,and then the fiance guy said all i would owe is the small remaining balance plus a little interest. well that wasn't true. they somehow tacked on a aditional $1,000 in charges the first day.

they are dishonest and shady. they took an opportunity to do good buisness and turned it in to a bad buisness experience. i have 48 hrs to cancel order and now they will lose the sale all together. they shouldn t have tried to cheat a paying customer,especially when i had the payment in full .

ill take my business elsewhere and never shop at Ashley furniture again.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

La Quinta, California, United States #33836

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!