Atlanta, Georgia

Let me start by saying Miguel Alvarez should not be managing anything , he couldn't be managing a hot dog stand ! He is a liar and he takes advantage of people , I financed furniture with them , my wife picked the furniture and I went to sign , they gave me one price and they gave her another price and when I went to sign the price was changed again, they also told me I can finance with $60 down after the approval because I bought furniture 3 times from them and paid it off before 90 days , but then Miguel said there is nothing he he can do and charged me 3 times more , they added a protection without my permission and did not explain what it is for !

and Miguel said he cannot remove it , it's out of his hands , my first payment is before I even get my furniture , my "90 days interest free " is not even 90 days in the contract , but he said the system is old and he can't do anything about it . they quoted my wife $1600 and when I got there it was $18,888 which included my down payment ! so where did my down payment go ? what is the warranty for ?

why the mattress was listed at $699 and in the contract it was $799, why is my payment before I get my furniture ? why is my down payment higher than what they quoted me ? why the total balance is much higher than what was quoted ? and if Miguel Alvarez does not have any answers or everything is out of his hands and he treats employees like *** , why is he a manager ?

he should be in jail !

I financed furniture from this store three times and I did it once more not to see my wife unhappy because she was really excited , but I will never ever buy anything from that store and I will make sure everybody knows what Miguel Alvarez has done, I will copy and paste this review on all websites to make sure I will let as many people as possible know about Miguel Alvarez and Ashley's furniture at 880 W state rd 436, Altamonte Springs , FL 32714. do not go there , there are many other stores around that can help you and put a smile on your family's face .

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Manager.

Reason of review: Bad customer service , take two weeks to deliver , they lie .

Monetary Loss: $1900.