Lethbridge, Alberta

We've been dealing with Ashley Furniture for about two months now. We still don't have the dresser we ordered with the bedroom set.

Ashley Furniture broke the dresser during the delivery and they've been trying to patch up the broken dresser while making us wait ever since. The patch job failed as the broken dresser looks like it's been patched up. They still tried to deliver it that way. Customer support is no help.

They are not there for the benefit of the customer. Only to maximize profit for Ashley Furniture.

Worst company I've ever delt with. The dresser alone was $815.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

I made my first and last purchase with this store on march 7 my items weren't able to be delivered until march 28 on march 26 I get a call telling me my lamps weren't available and couldn't be delivered with the rest of my items and that I could pick them up when they come in UMMM NO I paid for delivery they will be delivered I spent gas once so fulfill your obligation and deliver. Ha I've been waiting ever since and after calling and practically harassing them I finally receive my lamps shame on me THEY'RE BROKEN the box looks so bad I just can't even see why they even attempted to bring a box like that to someone's home.

Don't waste your money or time here all they give you is the run around I'm still without lamps but they've lost a customer and I will tell everyone I know about my experience so they not shop there and spread the word also. I'M VERY PISSED

Ashley Furniture Reviews