I have bought at least $10,000 worth of lame , defective, worthless furniture from this backwards store. I had a new house and needed to fill it quick I loved the rich classy look of the furniture.

Well I must say looks can be deceiving I have had problems with manufactures defects and they say there is nothing they can do to help me. So I am going to help all of you by passing along my wisdom.

DON"T SHOP AT ASHLEY!!!

They don't have any concept of the phrase "CUSTOMER SERVICE" I think they were maybe on an extended lunch break during that class.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Table.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Yup, horror stroy after horror story.Bought a leather couch.

Ripped in 2 weeks. they were going to sew it... like dude. you can see it.

Customer service is a joke...

we gave up....we call them ASHIT-LEY

Tammy shut up and stop patronizing garbage

You bought Ashley *** HA HA HA read the reviews before you buy.

La Quinta, California, United States #14306

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #13549

I have a leather recliner than the color started peeling off within 6 months, after 4 months I still have a recliner peeling, they don't stand behind there products, they don't fix them in a timely manner if they decide to do so, they don't give you a refund, I wouldn't send my worst enemy to Ashley furniture. They don't care once the furniture has been paid for, you are on your own!! The furniture is cheap and not worth your time and money.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #13509

Not only does Ashley not stand behind their furniture but be very careful to listen to the salesperson when he tells you that once a year for 3 years after you purchase the Easycare Program a representative will come out to your house to shampoo your furniture.Both my wife and I heard those exact words so we purchased the program.

That was a total waste of $189.00. It turns out that they will send a representative out just to spot clean a spill. To add insult to injury the salesperson asked us to purchase an easycare kit that between shampoos you could spot clean. Again more money wasted.

The key word in customer service is the word service.

I suggest strongly that Ashley look up the word in the dictionary.:(