We ordered a mattress set on july 19th from Ashley furniture in Roanoke Virginia.They said it would take approximatly four to six weeks before they would arrive, it is now sept.

16th and we still have not received them and we can't get a refund either. Customer service keeps telling us they are in route and they can't refund our money. They said each store is independently run and in the interum it is under a new owner. The mattresses are from Simmons.

I feel I'm getting the run around from these people and it looks like I may have to take legal action on this company very shortly if I don't get my money back from this company.

Bad customer relations to say the least!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Mattress.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

La Quinta, California, United States #39036

Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. has been working with consumers who purchased undelivered furniture/mattresses from the former Ashley Furniture HomeStore in Roanoke, VA, which was independently owned and operated by Baker Group International, LLC. Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is working as a Good Samaritan to deliver open orders. Each consumer with an open order should have received a letter advising them of the status of the delivery plan, as well as a phone call to discuss the options.

Thank you for your patience!

Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.