Bought a bed from Ashley's Furniture in Murfreesboro Tennessee. Needless to say when I opened the box, it had different color rails, no hardware for headboard and the head board feet were missing.

I have been dealing with "customer service" for over a month and still am without a bed that I paid for already. I just get the run around with I will email so and so and they will get you what I need, or I will have so and so call but no one ever follows up with me.

I was going to spend another 4000 dollars in their store but they have lost me completely. Their customer service sucks, big ones. I have bought furniture from other stores and all the "parts" are in the box. I never have to worry about not getting what I need or customer service from Haverty's Fine furnishing because they know how important their customers are to them. We pay the bills so why can't this be resolved. If it was their money I bet they would be trying to get what they paid for?

Severly pissed!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Headboard.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

La Quinta, California, United States #39038

If you or someone you know is having an issue with their Ashley purchase, please review the following:

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!