1.5
Style and Design

We purchased a couch loveseat and two oversized chairs, all reclining a month ago.We didn't see the chairs but wanted them so all items were PAID IN FULL AND ORDERED.

Upon arrival the items were set up and I noticed that the material was a slightly different thickness on the chairs, being Micro Fibre i didn't think much of it. Within two weeks i got up out of one of the recliners and noticed a tear in the seat where i was sitting, NOT GOOD! A couple days after that the other one did the same thing, REALLY NOT GOOD! has anyone else experienced this?

We purchased the warranty and are dealing with them now. GBS Enterprises is the outfit they pedal now and all i have heard since my issues are how terrible they are. I AM AS SURE AS THE DAY IS LONG THAT THE SALESMAN MISREPRESENTED THE PRODUCT AND ITS WARRANTY!

I will post any future issues.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

to AshleyFurnitureCares Orland Park, Illinois, United States #1306495

I have already sent information to GBSENT. I will for ward the information to you.