Ashley Furniture - They have so much zeal for the deal that miss representaion is /must be part of the training

8 of 2083 Ashley Furniture reviews

We purchased a couch loveseat and two oversized chairs, all reclining a month ago.We didn't see the chairs but wanted them so all items were PAID IN FULL AND ORDERED.

Upon arrival the items were set up and I noticed that the material was a slightly different thickness on the chairs, being Micro Fibre i didn't think much of it. Within two weeks i got up out of one of the recliners and noticed a tear in the seat where i was sitting, NOT GOOD! A couple days after that the other one did the same thing, REALLY NOT GOOD! has anyone else experienced this?

We purchased the warranty and are dealing with them now. GBS Enterprises is the outfit they pedal now and all i have heard since my issues are how terrible they are. I AM AS SURE AS THE DAY IS LONG THAT THE SALESMAN MISREPRESENTED THE PRODUCT AND ITS WARRANTY!

I will post any future issues.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 2083 Ashley Furniture reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.