On May 29, 2021, I placed an order from Ashley Homestore. I purchased a dinning room table with 6 chairs, 2 couches, 2 love seats, and an over sized chair.

They delivered my table and chairs on June 11th. The table was damaged. I immediately reached out to the sales rep. I also called customer service.

They agreed to replace the table, then they tried to go back on that guarantee. After dealing with customer service and my sales rep over and over, they agreed to replace the table. I was contacted on 06-30-21 to set up a delivery day to replace the table. We agreed to delivery on 07-10-21.

On 07-08-21, I was told I had to select delivery for a much later time in July. I told the representative I had already set up a time and that was on the 10th of July. The lady became unprofessional and kept cutting me off when I was trying to tell her about the prior arrangement. The customer service accidently admitted they did not have a table, and when I questioned why they would call and schedule a delivery when Ashley did not have the product, she tried to recant her statement.

This company plays games. They are taking your money and not even having the products they sale you. I do not want their table and chairs. I E-mailed corporate, to the manager of the store, and to the salesperson we dealt with to cancel my order, lets set up a time for them to pick up their table and chairs, and give me a full refund.

My E-mails have been ignored. I still have a broken table and chairs that we can not use, and I still have not gotten my money back.

This company is not reliable or trustworthy. People need to be aware of Ashley Home Store's poor business practices and do not give them your money.

User's recommendation: Do not waste your money at this company. You will get poor quality furniture and have to fight to get your money back.

Comments