I have told everyone I know not to shop at Ashley's - that is the best revenge - they hound you as soon as you walk through the door, I spent 6K & the customer service was horrible, I was told they never have a sale, 3 days later they did - @ $800 cheaper - I asked for a price adj & from the top down they would not do anything, as a matter of fact wanted to charge me a 30% restocking fee - when it had never been pulled for delivery.They also screwed up the delivery - it was like too bad we have your money so ***.

We just have to spread the word & eventually put them out of business.They won't last long treating customers this way

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Capitola, California, United States #9341

Due to the fact that the person who submitted a post on this site did not use their real name, we have no way of knowing if they actually contacted AFI for assistance. Therefore, if we do not hear from a consumer, we are unable to assist.

Idabel, Oklahoma, United States #7593

The problem with Ashley Homestore is that all the sales people are commissioned.Just like a car sales rep, all they care about is to sale that *** thing and get their commission.

But Ashley Products are great. They are not made in some Chinese factory, so you depend on quality. As for shopping, the best thing to do is buy from a small Mom and Pop store in your area. You will get personal service, if anything wrong with product, you know EXACTLY who to contact.

We have a small business in N. California and also sale online.

We sell lots of Ashley products and I am happy to say that 80% of our customers are repeat business.We do have some problem with Ashley warehouse, but our customers don't feel that discomfort.

Chickasha, Oklahoma, United States #7510

I know what you are all going through... I work at Ashley Furniture. I have been for almost 2 years. I work behind the counter taking the money and doing financing. The reason they hound you at the door is because the sales people only work on 4% commision and work 10 hour days. They have to make a quota. It's hard.

Personally... I wouldn't buy the furniture there. That sounds bad since I work there. The stuff is nice but I just don't trust the delivery process. It is always late and things are broken or damaged. I know you all want to call the store and complain to us but we can't do anything about it in the showroom. The showroom is only where you make the purchase. After that it gets ordered and shipped to the closest warehouse. It's all them now. The showroom does nothing beyond the purchase. We can't because we don't see the furniture. I get calls after calls after calls of people yelling and cussing at me because I am a "selfish ***" because I am not helping them. Trust me... I do what I can. I can't do EVERYTHING. I take down your name and number and I can call the warehouse for you. We can call the managers there but, really, there's nothing we can do. It's all up to the warehouse. We can give you the number to there.

I want a new job. They don't pay me enough to deal with everything. I make $9 an hour doing so much and I hate it. I need a new job but it's so hard. I know I am complaining.... I just don't like it. :P

I hope everyone gets...

Capitola, California, United States #7302

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!

Kosice, Kosice, Slovakia #6315

We spent 5500 and got the same terrible treatment.Several complaints about purchases.

Main one recliner leans to one side. Owner of the store I bought it at told me it was probably just not assembled correctly and if he ordered us another one it may not be any better.

That should tell us something about quality.When we sat in it the first night it got worse, we called and they was very rude and said they would have somebody come look at it (could be three or four weeks) to see IF it would be covered under warranty.