WE WERE LOOKING FOR A DINING TABLE WITH ELEGANT CHAIRS FOR OUR HOME, FOR OUR FAMILY TO ENJOY, SO WE MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN OUR LIVES TO GO PURCHASE AT ASHLEY FURNITURE STORE, THEY RIPPED US OFF WITH THE "$500" GAS CARD, WHICH WAS NEVER RECEIVED AND NOW ASHLEY FURNITURE IS GETTING SUED.THE $500 GAS CARD SOUNDED SO CONVINCING, WOW AND NEVER RECEIVED.

WHILE TO GET THEIR SALES COMMISSION THEY DECIDE TO OFFER THAT FAKE GAS CARD. MAKING MY 16 MONTH NO INTEREST PAYMENT PAID OFF, I'M STILL STUCK WITH $532.66 TO PAY WHEN I ALREADY COMPLETED MY 16 PAYMENTS BEFORE THE INTEREST, SO I BEAT THE INTEREST BEFORE PAYOFF DATE, AND THEY STILL DECIDE TO SCREW ME OVER. IF YOU WANT TO MESS UP YOUR CREDIT, AND GIVE AWAY EXTRA CASH TO ASHLEY FURNITURE STORE, GO PURCHASE FROM THEM, THEY LIVE OFF BY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF WHEN ALL WE WANTED WAS TO PURCHASE FURNITURE AT A GOOD DECENT PRICE. MY OVERALL BALANCE WAS 2,288.00 WHICH IS NOW PAID OFF, BUT SOMEHOW NOW THEY ARE STILL BALANCING ME AT $532.66.

THE *** WITH THIS ROTTEN COMPANY!!!BY THE WAY MY CREDIT IS EXCELLENT, AND I MANAGE TO PAY OFF MY BILLS ON TIME, AND THESE PEOPLE NOT SO HUMAN DECIDE TO OVERCHARGE.WHATEVER...

Review about: Ashley Furniture Table.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Problem with the 5 year 0% interest.I purchased based upon 5 years to pay and I got a one year contract instead.

It will take them 60 days to change it to the 5 years and refunds are only for 2 days.

I spent $6000 with this company and have gotten nothing but crappy service and lies.

GHF

As some of you may be finding out the hard way Ashley Furniture Store's are not owned by the " Ashley " Company. They are franchised out therfore making it harder for you to Hold the true Ashley company responsable. :(

Please do not buy ANYTHING from Ashley furniture.I have been waiting over 3 months now for my bedroom set that I paid cash for IN FULL!

First off, they did not even order my furniture until a month later! They said it had to come from china! It's now been almost 4 months and I still have NOTHING! They could have walked from China by now!

I have talked to several managers, all of who lie and do nothing that they promise to do! Every time I call, the story and dates change. This was suppose to be a happy experience, instead it has been PURE ***! I have taken several days off work being given false delivery dates!

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ASHLEY EVER AGAIN!!!!They take your money and leave you empty handed!

I sighned a 42 month no payments no interst contract, and the original financer hasb went out of bussiness, so ge money took over, and said that they will not honor the 42 months, but only 36, when contract states 42 !!! the manager said word for word, that it is not his problem that hsbc went out of bussiness, and that he did not want to see my good credit go to shame over not paying in the 36 months !!1 I am located in Ft Wayne Indiana, and am going on the news later this week!!! do not buy from these shisters

P.G.T.

I made the same *** mistake.... Ordered a recliner and now undergoing the exact same as you. Ordered, 1/9/09, nothing but 800 numbers giving meaningless updates. Now there saying expected delivery possibly might come the 30th of February. Oh what joy?

This past Saturday we made contact with the manger and he very impolitely gave us the ropy-*** call 1-800-we-care for our money back. This far, I have not been able to get my call answered, all because I have not the time to remain on hold over thirty minutes.

On August 4, 2009, I spent $3,600 CASH for a beautiful, new bedroom set. Ashley Furniture wanted payment IN ADVANCE because the furniture was supposedly constructed on demand. I was given a delivery date of October 14, 2009.

I live in Bakersfield, California, and have since learned that Ashley Furniture/Bakersfield location filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in late 2008 - long BEFORE they lied to me and falsely took my money.

I can see now that my hard-earned CASH fell into some deep, dark hole.

As you can see, today is January 30, 2010, and I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY FURNITURE. Yes, the liars at Ashley have continuously called me to make their lame excuses. The call repeatedly comes from an 800# located in Temecula, California. Suspiciously, it is always the same person that calls me.

Recently I demanded a full refund of my $3,600. They said OK. Just today - after I suddenly learned of the 2008 Chapter 11 filing and confronted them with that information - Ashley said that the Bakersfield location had just emerged from Chapter 11 & would honor my refund request. As per the Ashley representative in Bakersfield, they would refund my $3,600 CASH in its entirety within 7-10 days as per COURT ORDER.

But they failed to tell me the truth until AFTER I confronted them with it.

Wonder how that works? No furniture despite repeatedly stalling on the delivery date & lying about their ability to deliver over a 6-month...

The company lied to me from the outset, and has continuously lied over a six-month period. They took my money under FALSE PRETENSES knowing that taking my money was risky business & knowing that they could not deliver as promised - IF EVER.

DECEPTION, big time. From my experience, I would say this constitutes FRAUD.

Do I have any reason to believe that they will refund the full amount of my $3,600 CASH PURCHASE within a 7-10 day period?

ABSOLUTELY NOT. In fact, given the history, today I believe that they took my honorable $3,600 check and, instead of making an effort to honor the order, they used the money to pay down existing debts. In other words, I do not believe they ever even placed the order. They then continued the deception by calling me & repeatedly citing falsely-contrived delay factors. LIARS. LIARS. LIARS.

And to think that this company, Ashley Furniture, a insidious harmful corporation, uses that corporate shell umbrella to protect itself from incurring legal harm resulting from honest, law-abiding consumers like me - consumers who, in good faith, entered into a contractual relationship with a company that never planned to deliver.

Apparently, despite existing contracts, trustworthiness is no longer available in this country.

When will this *** ever stop?

We've got a King Bed room Suite (8 Piece) and 9 piece Living room set from ashley in the past year and both are fantastic and have held up great and were delivered undamaged and by nice courteous deliverymen. We also paid cash as any company's 0% financing is meant to *** over in the end.

I agree with you about Ashley Furniture, they also ripped me off by selling cheap crappy furniture my bed fell apart and my dresser with the mirror did the same thing after about 6mo.