Two weeks ago I ordered and paid for two lamps from the Catonsville store.They stated they would be delivered via truck from the Waldorf, MD store as store about an hour's drive away.

Every time I call the store - the truck is always due in that day but no one ever calls you to let you know that your lamps have arrived. I have called for a manager every day for four days and he is never "available." Now the truck is due in Tuesday. My next call - the Better Business Bureau!!

This store is poor, poor, poor!!!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Manager.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

La Quinta, California, United States #45404

If you or someone you know is having an issue with their Ashley purchase, please review the following:

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

La Quinta, California, United States #45403