I purchased a bedroom set for $3000 dollars cash. I was given very specific delivery time lines (1-2 weeks).

First, a service rep called to tell me that the items we delayed and would not be delivered for several weeks. Then, another rep called a week later to tell me that the items were on back order and would not be here for a month and a half. The next week I received a call that the items were actually discontinued!

And, the rep noted that if anyone had bothered to look at the status of the product with the distributor, they would have seen that the day I bought the stuff.

So after holding my money for more than a month, they now have me jumping through hoops to get it back because they sold me a product they never even had!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

La Quinta, California, United States #33841

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!