Its like a bunch of drunk people put my furniture together at four o'clock in the morning.It's *** don't buy from them..

Bad stuff The couch has little mistakes everywhere. Stuffing coming out at all ends arms sqeek and upholstery is not what it should be. They are horrible at customer service and I'm sad they screwd me so bad.

They will only refund me a little bit and I haven't decided if I should take the loss and get that stuff out of my house or deal, I guess i will take the loss.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Birkenhead, England, United Kingdom #12522

I bought a table from them 5 March 08 It did not come until 7 May 08 It was promised in ten days when I got it it had rot under the bottom it is now the 16 May 08 and I am still waiting on my table they suck BAD

Douglas, Wyoming, United States #11877

You must have been the drunk at 2 am putting the furniture together....what did you not get about the post....the problems are quality...coming from the factory !!!! GET IT !!!

Capitola, California, United States #11757

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!