I went into the VA store and purchased a couch, love seat and recliner. Well they delivered the love seat and recliner.

Trying to make me sign for the couch as it being delivered. I bought it in store from Jasmine who stated that it was in stock. They then called me every week stating that it had passed inspection but the day of delivery it never showed up because it somehow failed inspection. What a joke.

I have had the two pieces for two months and the love seat does not sit right. They charged my CC for the one item that was never given to me. They want a 20% restocking fee, lmao I never received it. The sales woman Jasmine was snotty and cut me off the personal service i got was horrible.

I understand this was her fault for stating it was in the warehouse in the beginning. But, after speaking to her two months later she was a smart butt to me. Real customer service. They stated that they could not come get the furniture after 48 hours received.

CLAP.

She proceeded to tell me a personal story how she bought furniture from this same store and had to sleep on her floor for 4 months. What kind of person sales this type of furniture to others

User's recommendation: Dont buy from them !!!!

Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania