1.2
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Sep 20

I was able to exchange the couch but that too has problems. Waiting for a technician to come see it. The table was never fixed.

Update by user Sep 03

I was able to exchange the couch but I would have prefer my money back.The new couch also has minor issues and my son was hurt by a piece of wire (part of a staple) sticking out.

I'm still not happy with Ashley's furniture and I regret shopping there.NEVER AGAIN!!!

Update by user Aug 27

Not even a month and now this couch has more problems! This couch is a joke!!

Update by user Aug 25

I'm still waiting for them.They want to send a technician to fix the problem but that's not what I want.I want my money back or a new couch.

95% of the couch is damage a needs work that will take 4 to 5 hours. The only part that doesn't have issues is the left forearm.

That shouldn't happen with a new couch.I didn't pay for a fixer upper!!

Update by user Aug 18

Sale order 1201974140Customer ID TIRAMAR2000Martha TriadoTotal $3,943.87

Original review posted by user Aug 18

I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed.As stated in previous reviews, the material on the cushion is wearing thin; "real top grain leather" is fake/faux.

The surface material is flaking. The stitching is erratic and unsightly. The table is wobbly and unstable.

Do not purchase.Save your money and don't shop at Ashley's furniture!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

OK.You're unhappy with the couch, table, etc.

Is this the first time you've ever purchased new furniture ?

If so, did you look around and compare construction quality, price, store reputation, brand recognition, etc.

?

If not, you should have known better. I can tell from your one tiny photo that the couch is crummy.

Sure, the place may sell some substandard merchandise. But ultimately it is up to you, the buyer, to acquire knowledge and do your homework before jumping into what must have been a major purchase for you.

Furniture stores don't like me. I flip pieces over and examine the structure as well as the covering.

And I know real leather when I encounter it.

I'm sorry you got handled but you were begging for it walking in blind.And don't publish your actual name on internet forums.

zakatita1-2
to Smitty #1366264

It actually is my first time purchasing a couch and I completely trusted the salesman. I know better now and it won't happen again.

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, were sorry that you were unsatisfied with your purchase or customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback on both by emailing us at fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer and your name in the subject box.

We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel

zakatita1-2
to AshleyFurnitureCares #1364056

I keeping finding more problems with this couch.